Monday, May 29, 2017

Weekly Update and Haul

Happy Memorial Day! I hope you all have had a great holiday weekend.

I was able to work on two projects this past week. The first one is Medieval Town Mandala by Chatelaine.



I also worked on Gothic Cross by Heaven and Earth Designs and was able to get quite a bit done.




And now for haul-I got some pretty great stuff this past week.

The first two selections in the American Series.




I purchased fabric for this project as I am going to stitch all 9 on one piece of fabric.
This is 32 count Tin Roof.



I got two pieces of this blue and white gingham that I am going to use for a Wizard of Oz pattern that I got out of a magazine. I apologize that I can't show the pattern as I only have the actual pattern and not a picture of the finished project. I am stitching this twice, ond for me and one for a friend.



Isn't this fabric fantastic?! I saw someone that had used this fabric and stitched a mermaid on it and I thought I need that too!



I hope this week is great for you all and you find time to get some stitches in.

2 comments:

  1. Good progress on your WIPs! Your haul of patterns and fabrics is super. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete