Monday, October 23, 2017

Weekly Stitching

Can you believe that October is almost over??? I sure can't. This year is flying by and I am getting the urge to start planning what I will start next year. Do any of you make plans for the next year and start kitting?

I feel like I haven't stitched much this week but I really have gotten quite a bit done.

Christmas Pickle by Mill Hill
I started this on Thursday and finished it Saturday. I think this is so cute and I am planning to stitch a few more on fabric for gifts.




I worked on Henry VIII for the other amounts of time that I was able to stitch this week. I was able to get the first long column of page two done and started the second column of page two. There were a couple of threads that I needed to fill in the empty space on page one that you see in the picture. I now have those threads and am filling in that area before moving on any further with the second page.




I am going to a retreat in Bowling Green, Ky on Friday and Saturday so hopefully I will be able to put in quite a few stitches then. If you are ever interested in retreats, you should check out Katrina. She has them all over and she is open to coming to your area if you request one.

Have a great week filled with lots of stitches!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your Christmas Pickle finish! Good progress on Henry VIII. I hope you have a fabulous time at the retreat this weekend. Hope you will share about your adventure when you get back.

    I do plan, make a list and start kitting up projects, but usually it is the week between Christmas and the New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Christmas pickle. :) Henry is coming along quiet well, too. Hope you had a blast at the retreat. Looking forward to hearing all about it. Happy Stitching. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Christmas Pickle is so funny, I'd never heard of that tradition until I started reading American blogs!
    Hope you had a wonderful time at the retreat.

    ReplyDelete