Monday, February 26, 2018

Nashville Market

I am sure all of you stitchers know about the Nashville Market that happens every March. A trade show for designers and shops and it is horrible they won't let the normal stitcher come in to shop! I have a good friend that has an online store and she does a retreat the weekend of market. The retreat is at a hotel down the street from where the market is being held and stitchers sit and talk, eat, stitch, and all that fun stuff. But Katrina goes to the market and shops and brings back items from market and you can see them and place your order and she will go back and purchase for you and you can have them the weekend of market, without having to wait. It is great fun and unfortunately I will not be able to attend this year. However, I will be giving her a list of what I want to purchase. I bring this up as I am wondering if you all have seen the preview of items yet?

You can see them here.

If you don't have a local LNS or not sure where to purchase, contact Katrina with a list and she will purchase, invoice, and ship out quickly. You can click on her name to go to her site and her email is listed there.

No comments:

Post a Comment