Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Weekly Stitching and Haul

I didn't stitch as much as usual this past week but I am still working on the Early Americans series. I am hoping I stay with this until I am finished. I should finish the Abigail Adams square tonight.




I saw a post on facebook from a stitcher that had closed her stitch shop and was going to be traveling with items for sale through my area so she came by our monthly stitch group meeting this past Saturday. Here is what I got.




I also got a few cards of a rust colored petite treasure braid but failed to take a pic.


I also received my February Fabric of the Month from Under the Sea Fabrics.



Sun Goddess and beads-Mirabilia



Barnyard Christmas-Prairie Schooler



Christmas Village-Prairie Schooler



Tidings of Great Joy-La D Da




I also got my February and March patterns for the Man of the Month SAL but failed to take a pic of those too.


And perhaps the joy of the week is that I was able to find this blackwork design that I wanted.

Medieval Majesty-Leon Conrad It is being mailed to me today!




What I am listening to: Revival by Eminem
What I am reading: By Gaslight by Steven Price and Foundations by Peter Ackroyd


I hope you all have a great week filled with stitches!

3 comments: